As we have seen, the 2013 elections differed in many ways from previous elections. The survey and discussions on the candidates who faced off in the General Elections for various electoral seats in every one of the 47 Counties, is covered under the respective Counties link. However, the race for the (ultimate) seat of President is covered in its own link under the Presidential Electoral System Under the New Constitution link.
1. Constitution of Kenya, 2010. National Council for Law Reporting. The Attorney General.
2. Political Parties Act No 11 of 2011. National Council for Law Reporting. The Attorney General.
3. Website of the IEBC. The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission.
4. 7. Majority Opinion in the matter of the principle of Gender Representation in the National Assembly and the Senate 2012 eKLR. National Council for Law Reporting. The Attorney General.
5. IEBC's Elections Portal. The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission. Accessed October 2013.
- << Prev