1. Proctor J H (1965), Duke University. The Role of the Senate in the Kenya Political System, Institute for Development Studies, University College Nairobi.
2. Oduor, R (2011). "Ethnic Minorities in Kenya's Emerging Democracy: Philosophical Foundations of their Liberties and Limits", a thesis submitted in fulfillment of the requirement for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at the University of Nairobi.
3. arap Kirui K and Murkomen K, (2011). The Legislature: Bi-cameralism under the new Constitution. Constitution Working Paper Series No. 8; Society for International Development (SID).
4. Fox, R (1996). "Bleak future for 1997 Multi-Party Elections in Kenya." Journal of Modern African Studies.
5. Kamathi, Jackline W. and Kiriinya, Linda (2011). Kenya Parliament Magazine, April 2011. Kenya National Assembly.
6. Constitution of Kenya, 2010. National Council for Law Reporting. The Attorney-General.
- << Prev